What to look for?
· Eliminate rubbing branches
· Branches that interfere with wires, buildings, gutters, roof, chimney, street + sidewalk
· Dead and weak limbs
· Infected or diseased limbs
· Storm damage + broken limbs
· Thinning of the crown for less wind resistance (Therefore the area will become safer)
· Dying or dead plants
· Week root system
· Wounds, conks, cankers and mushrooms on the trunk or limbs
· Insects, woodpeckers and other animals can threaten your plants health
· V-shaped forks are weak compared to broader angled forks and branches
· Beware of anything that has been topped (known as pollarding)
Although removing or felling plantations should only be considered as a last resort, there we realize that safety of the public and personal property should take precedence. We will evaluate your situation to help you decide whether or not you should take it down or just prune it for safety. We are equipped with all the necessary equipment to safely and methodically remove anything dangerous
You can trust us to take down your problematic trees in a safe, careful and prompt manor and leave your yard in immaculate condition.
We WILL SUPPLY CRANE SERVICE FOR EXCEPTIONALLY LARGE REMOVALS AND or IN PRECARIOUS SCENARIOS
You wont believe what we can make happen to your yard with the different techniques that our arborists have mastered over the years. Whether you want your tree to expand and fill out more to be the centerpiece of your lawn, or want to shrink it down to be less of a distraction, we have the trimmers to make it happen. Taking care of your yard isn't as easy as cutting your lawn. There' are a number of factors that need to be considered, such as species, size, and age of the plant which will determine the exact technique and trimmer or pruner to use.
There's no other way to put it, we are a group and honest guys and don't make our money by tricking or pressuring people into jobs that don't need to be done. If we get a request and we don't think feel like it's the safest job or won't be of any benefit to the customer, we won't do it. We will go into as much or little detail as you wish without boring you and promise you will feel totally comfortable with the work we do. If you walk away feeling that we could have done a better job or your money wasn't well spent, call us immediately and we will do whatever it takes to make you 100% satisfied.